The pictures look great. I like the new website and the name is really creative. How did you think of it? I can't wait for you to take some pictures of James. I mean he is a stud - the camera loves him! See you in a few weeks.
Janelle--this pictures are amazing! If you're not fully booked, maybe we could get you to do a little newborn session with our little Lily! Let me know what you think!
I am a Sacramento area photographer who loves catching all of life's split second moments. Freezing time so we can remember our families and our lives just how they are, right now. It's a fun job and I'd love to meet you! I travel to Utah often so I am always happy to shoot there as well! Send me an e-mail at snapgoestheweasel@gmail.com if you are interested in setting up a session, booking a wedding...or just chatting about pictures!
5 comments:
JANELLE! These are so beautiful! I really hope you come out here after our baby is born.
Janelle you are so talented! I will always treasure these photos! Thanks!
The pictures look great. I like the new website and the name is really creative. How did you think of it? I can't wait for you to take some pictures of James. I mean he is a stud - the camera loves him! See you in a few weeks.
Janelle, You are Awesome! What a great job you did in the pictures of Nolan. He is so perfect!
Janelle--this pictures are amazing! If you're not fully booked, maybe we could get you to do a little newborn session with our little Lily! Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment